Saturday, October 25, 2008

# 24 } cempaka swimming club's first.

What a day, and it's not even finished yet. Well, I'll post anyway. Cempaka Swimming Club Competition. The first. And we trained swimmers are not allowed to swim. I wondered, how come it was so hard to get them for swimming gala but here they are volunteering to swim? Wow. I saw Wern Shynn again. The little 8 year old Harimau swimmer. Loveee her. :)

So we trained in the morning, 3400 m. Thats little, you think, but think again; we did like a 3 km test swim, which really burned me. Oh yeah, Moh's back, and as fast as ever. My goodness, I don't swim for 3 days and I'm sore. She doesn't swim for ages, and she's still right on track. Life is so unfair. Haha. I hate swimming so much freestyle, it's so boring.

Anyway, the gala was a really small thing, and me, Farah, Leanne, Michelle and my sister were helping out in the marshals. Writing lanes, ushering, and calling for swimmers were all we did. Me and Farah were the ones at the outside marshalling, giggling and laughing thoughout. And in the meantime, she taught me Chinese. Ahaha. I know how to say and write " I like to eat chocolate " now.

seeeeeee? farah wrote that for my reference. lols.

LOL. I also know how to write numbers from 1-99. Its pretty straight forward that one, but Bryan didn't get to teaching me number 100. Goodness, I'm so lousy. I guess I'm on my way to becoming half a banana now.

farah, my china chinese teacher.

the helpful swimmers. :)

i guess we got a little desperate? :P

And after that, I was facebooking for a while. And well, see for yourself.



Yeah, I am referring to the fact he fell down when we played football in the shit-smelling field, and he fell down, and he kinda sprained his finger muscles or something. :S

Yeah,
Get Well Soon Jerry!


ttyl. study time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home