Tuesday, November 18, 2008

# 32 } dance blisters and sore knees.

so, twilight's in malaysian theaters;
in nine days.

and it premiered yesterday!
I'm going to kill myself for getting the date wrong.
AHHHHHHH!!


----

Today, was day two of the Ad Deum Dance workshop.

As usual, we started off with ballet. More complicated stuff today, which suited me just fine. We practiced some of Shizu's chorey (she's the one teaching us the modern piece to be performed at KlPac) in ballet, cause it was kinda like related I think.

After ballet, we had a healthy painful doze of modern. Shizu taught us how to roll on the floor and we did more "falling" which wasn't gentle on the knees. My knees were so so sore after that. Not to mention my back with the gabillion amount of impacts with the dance studio floor. And I sat there wondering, how does she do it with no pain at all. That added up with yesterday's sore back = *impossible to describe* . Anyway, she taught us more of the - Sail Away - dance.

Shizu teaching part of a dance to another dancer.

Break was after that. I ate chicken rice, which tasted really weird. I saw Charis and Bryna in the canteen too. And I went up to the Year 11 Terra class and sat there for the rest of my lunch break. The girls as usual were studying Chemistry, and I just sat at the corner for a while. I saw Miss Ellen too. :) So everyone was pretty stressed up, and even Miss Meena didn't notice me when I came in class. LOL.

We had a jazz lesson after lunch break. More crunches and push ups. And more to the chorey. I couldn't decide whether to wear socks or not, cause the floor was really slippery, but my feet hurt when I didn't use my socks. In the end, I danced barefoot. We learnt a cool fouette jump thingy. I have no idea what it's called. But, it was cool.

We ended with Repertoire. Shizu was teaching us more of the choreography, and discussing thc costume. We finished learning the dance! But in it, we have this ponche thing, which the only 10 year old kid can do. I suck at this. How embarrassing. And now, I'm listening to The Pretender by Foo Fighters now. :P

Off to do more Twilight-ing.
see ya peeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home