Monday, December 29, 2008

# 66 } christmas elf.

(Will update with pictures soon!)
Okay, so my apologies for not updating in forever.
Have been too busy making christmas presents.
And guess what?
School's gonna start soon. Again.

Somehow I wish holidays wouldn't end, as boring as it is.
I think I might take some time to start studying.
Bludgering IGCSEs are in four months.
FOUR...

xxx


Okay, so on the night of Christmas Eve, I went to church for the midnight service. I normally am very sleepy, and I would normally sleep, so that was what I normally did, and today, was another normal day. :P It was nice to see all my old church friends again, and like they haven't changed. Anyway, as the service ended, I went off wishing people "Merry Christmas" and handing out presents too.

We left the church half an hour later, after scurrying through the tall crowd to find my mom. Haha. And then, the time I liked the most - opening presents! :D Dad and mom gave me a new black mac speck case, and yeah, everybody else gave me cool presents too. *not gloating!*

I slept at three in the morning, and got up at eight. I was feeling very sleepy, very very sleepy. I dragged myself to the car and slept as my dad drove down to Singapore. Mom wouldn't stop snoring, and my sister kept hogging all the car space. In the end, I curled myself up with my book and eventually slept cause the book was so boring. :S

We stopped by some fishball stall in Johor for lunch, and that was already one in he afternoon. My sorethroat - was bad. Pffft, putting aside that, I slept the rest of the journey until we reached the Casablanca condominium in Singapore. I spent the rest of the day sorting out my mom's Christmas presents and messing with my cousin. His voice broke. :P

Christmas dinner was awesome. Smoked salmon, ham, baked potatoes, beef, spicy spaghetti, mixed fruits and ohhhhhhhhh, crepes. They catered for this French crepe things. It was awesome. Even with my itching sorethroat, I ate, ALOT. :P It was too good. :)




After that, carolling, and present opening! Teehee. I gave my aunt this Christmas tree thingy I made which I really wanna show to you, but I forgot to take a picture of it, and its in Singapore! Poo-ey. After that, there were eclairs served. I ate those too. I'm a sucker for food. :P

Anyway, I slept well. The next day? I played this game called Spore on my cousin's laptop.




It was kinda fun too. Its like a animal kinduh game, where you create your own alien and colonise and expand and stuff. :P And I also visited my great grandmother's graveyard.

And the day after that? I went to the bookshop, to buy some books for IGCSE. I got this really insane book : " 1001 Physics's MCQs " . WHAT A NERD. :P And indulged in some bubble tea before going to visit my uncle's dogs. They were simply adorable, if only they would stop prancing all over my lap, which tickled tremendously. And also biting my toes. :S

I left the next day, after going to church and having lunch. They had a really awesome worship team there in the Evangelistic Church. The guitarist, who also played the drums at the end, was seriously awesome. :o

I tried reading Lord of the Flies so that I wouldn't be so behind on Lit when school reopened, but I couldn't! It's so so boring. Grhh. I rather read through Chemistry. :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home