Wednesday, December 17, 2008

# 62 } tag me down.

TAGGED BY Reza

I tag:
1. Joanne
2. Tania
3. Bernard
4. Janice
5. Khong Fwu
6. Chris
7. Carlson
8. Zoe Chitty
9. Melody
10. Jun Jet


1. How do you know 1 (Joanne)?
She my cheerleader man. :)

2. What would you do if you never met 2 (Tania)?
I would have never continued swimming or being captain at all the sports I were captain in Cempaka. I would probably never have done high jump or handball either.

3. What would you do if 3 (Bernard) and 4(Janice) dated you?
Hmm, I would be okay with it. :D

4. Would 5 (Khong Fwu) and 6 (Chris) make a good couple?
Well, DEFINITELY. Chris is gaygay, Khong Fwu may be interested, yeahhhh, I guess so. :P

5. Do you think 7 (Carlson) is attractive?
Sorry buddy, but errrr... nope.

6. Do you know anything about 8 (Zoe)'s family?
Her brother swims, and her mom's cool! They are a bunch of horse lovers I can say.

7. Tell me about 9 (Melody)
Photographer and smart-like-hell extraordinaire!

8. What language does 2 (Tania) speak?
English, BM, Chinese.

9. Who is 3 (Bernard) going out with?
No idea.

10. How old is number 4 (Janice) ?
16.

11. 5 (Khong Fwu) ?
16.

12. Who is 6 (Chris) favorite singer?
No idea. He listens to Daniel Powter. *shrugs*

13. 7 (Carlson) ?
No idea.

14. Is 8 (Zoe) single?
Yeah. :)

15. What is 9 (Melody)'s last name?
Loo.

16. Would you consider being in a relationship with 1 (Joanne)?
HELL YEAH. *:P*

17. What school does 2 (Tania) go to?
Um, I think it's called INTI college.

18. What do you like about 3 (Bernard)?
He's nice, fun, athletic, a great dancer and loves Avatar! :)

What are you waiting for?
Scurry off and do it will ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home