Wednesday, December 10, 2008

# 55 } movies.

So I've finally watched Bolt.



And I swear, I love the pidgeons and the hamster weih.
The pidgeons were like the same one from Nemo. LOL.
So adorable.



And I'll let you in on a little something, James nearly cried watching the sad bit.
:P

---

And for the past two days, I've been rewatching Harry Potter, like all of them. LOL.









I wish they had done better with Goblet of Fire. :(
But maybe the book was just wayyyy too good.
Loved Rob. :P



and you can freaking see how they grow.
and they grow fast. :S

Especially Ron.
Gotta love his sense of humour. :P

And now?
Wait for Half-Blood Prince.
I can't believe they changed the release date.
:'(



July 2009?
DARN.
I can't possibly wait that long.
grrrrrrr.


xxxx


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home