Sunday, December 7, 2008

# 53 } birthdays and weddings.

She's cool.
She's awesome.
She's hot.
She's Alysha.

She's fifteen, today. :)

Although I haven't talked to her in forever, except last week's standard three reunion,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

xxx

So where have I been this weekend?
A wedding.


Everyone seems to be getting married as of recent. And it's always the karaoke. Super noisy stuff. Anyway, my cousin got married to this other dude I've never seen before.

And I went all the way back to Teluk Intan to see it. [ Oh, I have this picture of like birdies on the telephone cable. It looks cute. :P ]



Besides the fact I get angpau, I spent the whole time reading Breaking Dawn, my favourite bits again and again. Angeline is awesome. And her Breaking Dawn book is in SUPER TOP condition. :)





I wanna go out this hols.
With everyone.
Like meh old 1 Cempaka people.
And meh Year 10 batch too.
Oh and with those peeps in meh current school.


bladibladibla.
listening to: Miss Independant - Neyo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home