Friday, November 28, 2008

# 44 } a masquerade.

It was fun.
To cut it short.
It started out a bit slow, but it got better especially towards the end.
I never knew club dancing could be so fun.
Screw poise and pointed feet. :P


Okay, so here goes nothing. :)

3.30 pm :
Arrived in Ameli's house after dropping my sister off at the dentist's. We left her house at like five to four I think. Off to Concorde. :D

4.30 pm :
We arrived at Concorde. Leon picked us up at the main entrance, and we went to look at the ballroom. Wow. It was good, the decorations and stuff. The sound was really loud tho, but its just my opinion anyway.

So we called Zuly, for the key to her room so that we could chill and then get ready. She was somewhere doing her hair, so we went to Julian's room instead. After watching some stupid movie, showering and playing Ameli's lame animal/food/prom game, we got kicked out. Lol.

6.00 pm :
Left to the toilet next to the ballroom. Still no room access. So we got ready there instead. We felt kinda shitty, but what to do. *shrugs* Like a lady came in and asked what we were doing a toilet. What were we supposed to say? LOL.


8.00 pm :
Rachel cameeeeee. Ameli and me were already dressed. Prom only started at nine something though. I helped everyone get their masks on, but we took them off anyway. Couldn't eat / talk in peace. Teehee. And I wanted to attack the food, but somehow I lost my appetite. The potato wedges were so awesome! Last year it was mash potatoes, and this year potato wedges. HAHAHA.

Everyone looked gorgeous!

michellooo.

mohannaaaaaaa.

There were kinda cool performances, although I was upset that the band didn't really perform Decode - Paramore well. I love that song to bits. :(

So we did some slow dancing to some of the songs. Ameli and Leon were so cute together. :P Annabel danced with Dzul , Vanessa danced with Kien Meng , I danced with Abel , Juna danced with Yul , but Kennedy and Charis refused to dance. How saddening. :'(

12.00 pm :
Teehee. Midnight. We danced. Club dancing. Awesome. The guys were like really good tho. And we girls danced in our own little circle. My feet were very sore after that. Lol. But the dancing, was FUN.

1.00 am :
Got home.
Washed up.
Came online for a while.
Talked to Charis and Bernard.
Smsed.
Blogged.
Slept. :)

* I think it turned out to be worth the RM 140. Zuly and Julian, you guys did well. :D

P.S. : I'll add pictures later on. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home