Saturday, November 22, 2008

# 37 } colour me silver.


Still horrible reviews floating around.
There are some good reviews I guess. *shrugs*
I'm so not ready for a disappointment.

*

Anyway, I did do my best time for my 50 breaststroke today, although it was only a
silver medal. But I'm kinda happy after many disgusting competitions. :)

Mohana broke two records already, all the Butterfly events. She's so awesome. And she even won another gold medal at the 50 breaststroke event today. :P

So the competition passed by really slowly, one more day to go, but for me; its all over now. :)
[imma dancing at klpac tomorrow; i hope i dont screw up :(]

OHHH, I tried this thing on Aly's bloggo.





Isabelle Ng --
[noun]:
A person who has the ability to be invisible

'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

lol.
i'm invisible.

..and I did Megan's one too.




Megan Chin --
[noun]:
A level headed person who always makes the wrong decision

'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

lol.
I can imagine her killing this site right now. HAHA.
ily.

taaa.


p.s: I'll be posting the one of the Ad Deum gala night performance together with my performance tomorrow. :) Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home