Sunday, November 23, 2008

# 38 } ACTS performance at klpac!


There are good reviews, bad reviews, but mostly bad reviews.
But remembering how the book would actually be quite cheesy if played out, I think I'll enjoy it.
SM has a great marketing team tho. To be able to being her books to that high of a level. It ain't that great, but its good.

I love New Moon the best of the four. :)

xxx

It was AMAZING.

It was truly an exhilarating experience, performing in KLPAC, even if it meant skipping my 50 free in president's cup. sorrysorrysorry.

So I woke up bright and early, got dressed and left for KLPAC. Yes, I was very nervous to be performing on that stage, but also very very nervous from the fact that we were being taught by awesome, may I repeat, awesome choreographers.

Anyway, the dress rehearsal went by fine. I did okay, I think. And I got all them choreographers' siggies, except Miss Amanda's because she wasn't there. :'( I saw the team from ASWARA too. And Yanus. The dood from So You Think You Can Dance Season One. It was amazing, their piece. Being backstage was boring, and I was constantly running the steps through my head like a formula. :P

Thank goodness everything went by smoothly. Our piece was good (it was really well choreogaphed!) and well, no one screwed up - or at least it was unnoticeable. After that, we all went backstage again, to wait for the curtain call. Miss Ester then made us all play "thumbs up, heads down" which was some serious kiddy game. But it kept the little kids quiet, and we were kinda having fun too there. :P We also took pictures and stuff.

the people.

me and aisyah.
(the ones with the ad deum dancers and more of em are all in nasha's camera)

Then I thanked all the teachers and choreogaphers for working with us, and left for dim sum with my ballet teacher. It wasn't that great, but it edible. And now, I'm at home. Reading disheartening Twilight reviews and praying I will enjoy it somehow. It must suck seeing your own highly anticipated movie suck in the end. Low budgeting? So not an excuse.

ttyl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home