Wednesday, November 26, 2008

# 41 } just pass it.


So I didn't fail any exam papers.
That's a good thing.
:)

I'll work harder, hopefully.
My parents still gonnuh ground me forever when they see my results.
I'm praying that I get an A for everything else but addmathliteratureenglish.
Hopefully. :S

Imma off to study for my last four papers.
( and hype over talentime :P )
Bio and BM.

This I have to score.

Before I'm gone..
A TAG

So here's the rules that you should obey if you are tagged.
1. each blogger must post this rules
2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves

3. blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names
4. don't forget to leave them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog

Ten Random Facts About Me.

01. I hate studying.
02. I always wanted to be a rhythmic gymnast instead of a swimmer.
03. I bathe using any shampoo that comes to my hand.
04. I RECENTLY like physics.
05. I don't own a fastskin swimming suit.
06. I really wanted to pursue Art but never had the time.
07. I have thought about quitting swimming 65734691827349617234 times.
08. I have literally 0.1% knowledge in World Geography.
09. I have been dying to get rid of my swimming suit tan.
10. I so don't have experience in using make up.

I tag these awesome people I know.

1-10. anyone lahhh.

loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home