Tuesday, November 25, 2008

# 40 } career, career, career.


I can just laugh over Physics and Maths all the way.
Seriously.
I don't know whats up with my exams, but its not good.
:P
Okay FINE.
IT IS SO BAD, i'm laughing.

Anyway, I really can't stand it when people come up to me and go like - hey, what are you going to do in the future?
Truthfully, I have no darned idea.
So after this, my mom's probably going to make me go through career books or something.

I could be a dentist..


..or an insane businesswoman..




..an "ive-never-been-out-in-the-sun" lab researcher..




...Mohana's personal towel holder (when she's famous!)...





..or a psychopathic dance teacher..





...a chocolate factory owner..




...or just be me!



A/N: lol, this is a very bad picture. good okh 07 memories. :)



okayy,
off to study chem tomorrow.
taaaaaaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home