Tuesday, December 2, 2008

# 48 } a bball friendly.

HAHA.
YES, laugh at me.
I played basketball. LOL.
and I didn't get injured playing it.
*emphasis on playing it*

I probably played worse than Minnie down there.
*pokes sketch*



Okay, so TiS has set up this game thing where we play against each other in groups. My group?
Carlson. Haya. Jonathan. Izzy. Tsyr En. Isooda.
Not exactly a very coordinated group, but we did well. We won . . . which was interesting. Tsyr En and me were always like back at the court, defending - or trying to. Yeah, you can guess, it was totally hopeless. I mean, Carlson and Haya and Jon would always run back and forth anyway, so our existance was unnecessary, in a way. Carlson got injured during the finals, so that's when I actually did something. Teehee. I got the ball a few times, and attempted to shoot once, which was a serious achievement. :P Call me insane, but hey, I was never good at basketball, so what the heck?

Anyhow, Phoebe got injured too. She fell once, hard, on the solid concrete. And Bryan too. And Phon. And I didn't. :D But I got hit by the ball once, really hard; I couldn't really remember what happened, but I was hit while writing the scores. And it hurt too. So I still did get injured, how darned sad is that? Pfft. Pain magnet.

After that, we went to class and then went out to practice for our Thursday's performance. We've got almost everything down, but I'm just not used to some stunts and the height. I mean seriously, I have never been fully elevated to that height before. I guess that just means *my bases back in Cempaka were a wee bit shorter*. I have to also somehow be able to backwalk again. After three years of not backwalking on stage. Tee hee.


So, I took this quiz. And I think I like the results. :D It's on facebook.

You're Alice!

You're Alice!
Everyone is your friend, and you're everyone's friend. Your selflessness, cleverness, and kindness will forever make up for your flaws. You will never emerge from your bubble of wisdom.



so long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home