Thursday, December 4, 2008

# 50 } last day of school!

School's Out,
time to save the world!

haha.
in celebration of my 50th post.
:D

We had our school's talent time today, or so it is called. Anyway, we performed. And I must say, we KILLED it, although it wasn't one of our best days. Ana and Bryan were awesome star dancers man. And like yeah, I stunted well too.

We performed twice, the second time for Haya's parents cause they were late or something like that. We definitely did better the second time round. Anyway, after that, we lined up for a treat from Santa. AHAHA. I can't believe they made a guy dress up as Santa Claus for the kids. :)

After that, we ate in the canteen, played Cheat, Blackjack and dipped our legs in the pool. Cheat was really funny cause we combined two decks of cards, and Phon kept getting the pile. Lol. And Carlson's face just makes you wanna crack up and laugh, especially when he tries the poker face. Anyhow, it was a fun day. Rain and sunshine all in one. :D

Imma off to read Breaking Dawn now. Ttfn peeps.

Pictures will come soon. PHON!

&&
a taglo-whatta.


1. grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
" What do you, mean waited so long? I just got en-en . . . " - I'd been unable to force out the word engaged - " . . . things settled you know, today. "

:: Breaking Dawn ;
Bella's wedding explanations to her mom


2. stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
I poke my sister on the neck. HAHA.

3. what was the last thing you watched on t.v.?
Totally Spies - Disney Channel
LOL. Cartoons are awesome okay.

4. without looking, guess what time it is.
1700

5. now look at the clock.what is the actual time?
1734

6. with the exception of the computer what can you hear?
My sister playing the song : Nicole Scherzinger - Whatever You Like

7. when did you last step outside? what were you doing?
Er. School? Um, eating Phon's fried mee after performing during talentime and playing Cheat? LOL.

8. before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My e-mail and facebook.

9. what are you wearing?
'We Will Rock You - A Musical' tee from Cempaka and my comfy blue Arena shorts.

10. did you dream last night?
Yeah. Of Edward Cullen. Darn Breaking Dawn. :P

11. when did you last laugh?
While playing Cheat in school.

12. what is on the walls of the room you are in?
A whiteboard, an air conditioner, blinds on windows and built in cabinet. YEAH.

13. seen anything weird lately?
Besides one of my same-school-people attempting to dance ballet?

14. what do you think of this quiz?
It's the shiz yo. HAHA.
It's gay. :P

15. what was the last film you saw?
Step Up 2 - The Streets.

16. if you became a multi-millionaire over night, what would you buy?
Fill all my personal wants *pokes profile page* , and for a nice holiday with all my pals.

17. tell me something about you that i don’t know.
I still watch cartoons, and I'm a Naruto fan - or kinda.

18. if you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make sure that there's no such thing as jealousy and selfishness. Then we'll all be even. :)

19. do you like to dance?
HELL YEAH. It's my life.

20. george bush,
is a total dimwitted nuthead.

21. imagine your first child is a girl, what would you name her?
Hmmm. I haven't thought about it, maybe, Alice? Or Bella? AHAHA.
*hints Twilight obsession*

22. imagine your first child is a boy, what would you name him?
Emmet or maybe Edward? LOL.
Gee, I dunno, like I said, Twilight obsession.

23. would you ever consider living abroad?
I love Malaysia for its food, but I might like to -maybe- live in a nicer place like um, Aussie? Or Texas? Or something? :P Oh wait, a place with snow!

24. what do you want God to say when you reach the pearly white gates?
Nothing. I fear Him.

25. 6 people who must also do this in their journal:
- Tania
- Bernard
- Melody
- Momoko
- Jun Jet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home