Tuesday, December 16, 2008

# 61 } smile!


HAHAHA.
Yeah, I did this like just now.
In Pixen, this programme thingyy.
And I'm shoooo proud of it. :)

megavideo needs a serious revamp.
it's darned slow.
and some videos won't even load!

Anyway,
I found this on IGN.

Weitz Confirmed for New Moon
Golden Compass helmer officially announced for Twilight sequel.

December 15, 2008 - Summit Entertainment announced today that filmmaker Chris Weitz has been hired to direct the second film in the studio's Twilight film franchise. The film, New Moon, is based on the second book in author Stephenie Meyer's blockbuster book series. The announcement was made by Erik Feig, Summit's President of Production.

"I am honored to have been entrusted with shepherding New Moon from the page to the screen," said Weitz. "The extraordinary world that Stephenie has created has millions of fans, and it will be my duty to protect on their behalf the characters, themes and story they love. This is not a task to be taken lightly, and I will put every effort into realizing a beautiful film to stand alongside a beautiful book."

I just hope he doesn't screw it up like he screwed up The Golden Compass.


blogskin hunting has never been harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home