Monday, May 10, 2010

50 facts about me.

1. I love hugs.

2. I am a Banana. I can't speak a single string of Chinese, even if I was forced to. I can repeat after someone says it though. I think.

3. I love purple.

4. I have known Sugeeta and Megan for 12 years. And they are both my bestest buddies in the whole world.

5. I used to play piano, do gymnastics and swim competitively. Now, I mostly just dance.

6. I hate people who pretend to know me when they have no clue what I've been through.

7. I was once a nerdy little kid with round glasses and buck teeth.

8. I lose my stationery periodically over the span of a term, and end up using Sugeeta's stationery alot.

9. I've always wanted to try out for a show like So You Think You Can Dance or something, just to see if I'm really as good as people say.

10. I am a really terrible self-critic. I never think I do a good enough job for anything, thus I'm a perfectionist.

11. I love food. I am an enormous eater. I just love food. :D

12. I hate onions, garlic, spring onions, ginger, bitter gourd, raddish, carrots and pumpkin.

13. I am slightly anemic.

14. I am literally a pain-magnet. My body was never built for sports. I have an injury in my right knee, left ankle and lower back.

15. The first celebrity guy I liked was Matt Bomer.

16. I sometimes cry myself to sleep.

17. I read and watch Naruto. Bite me.

18. I like photoshopping in my freetime.

19. I know how to play DOTA.

20. I have managed to master every single dance style I come across, except hip-hop.

21. I hated dancing as a child.

22. I can beat Reza up easily. :D

23. I have been in Cempaka all my life, but I moved to Tanarata International School in Year 11.

24. I did my final year of high-school in a class with two people - me and Reza.

25. I am very bad at prioritising.

26. I somehow feel very little pressure due to exams nowadays.

27. I wanted to grow up to be an artist when I was 8.

28. If I had a choice, I'd pick to minor in dance when I go to university and do my VetScience course.

29. I am a bit anti-social.

30. People say I look like bambi, but I fail to see the relationship.

31. Jeanine Mason, Chelsea Thedinga, Katee Shean and Shizu Yasuda have been my dance inspirations like since forever.

32. I have only started tweeting due to peer pressure.

33. I read fan-fiction, sometimes.

34. I cannot read through Pride and Prejudice. Don't curse me for not appreciating literature, its just too hard to read.

35. Sometimes, I think that I should be a man. I enjoy hitting people, fixing things and carrying stuff.

36. I like musicals. And I have only ever been in one Cempaka Musical Production; Witches of Oz.

37. I have a really high pain threshold.

38. But in any other case, I cannot stand needles being poked into me.

39. I hate going to the hospital and I cannot donate blood.

40. I nearly underwent surgery once for a cyst removal. I cried.

41. I've only been hospitalized once, when I had a terrible stomach ache during Cempaka's Debate competition.

42. I don't like taking medication.

43. I rarely take credit for anything I do. I'm always a background worker.

44. My all time favourite song is You and I Collide by Howie Day.

45. I think Lady Gaga is really creative, but weird.

46. I hate it when I have a crush on a guy best friend.

47. I wish I'd be more grateful for everything I have.

48. Sometimes I stare at the moon, and hope that the person I like is staring at it too.

49. I am easily jealous of people who are so much better at what I do than I am.

50. I'm competitive. And I hate that about myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home