Monday, January 5, 2009

# 69 } 2008.

Through 2008;



What was the best memory of 2008?

ACTS Ad Deum Dance Workshop / Swimming Gala '08 / Cheerleading '08 / High Jump '08

What was the worst memory of 2008?
Guh, the holidays ending in a clinch.

If you could go back in time & change anything, would you?

I would like to, but no.



What time, & situation?

The first term exams; more time to study - totally.



Did you have a boyfriend/girlfriend this year?
Haha. I've kept a nice clean record.



How was your birthday?

Usual. No big.

Were you depressed the whole year?
A quarter maybe.



Did you have a valentine?
Nope, Single Awareness Day yo!

Whats one memory you will never forget from this year?

Cheerleading 2008.

How was your valentines day?
Hm, kinda shocking. Ahha.



What did you do for July 4th?
Let's see. I can't remember lah.

Are you jewish?
Er.. No.

What were your grades like this year?

Okay. Well, NOT REALLY.

Did you achieve your new years resolution?

I never had one, or if I did, I forgot.

This or That?
;



The new happy Britney Spears, or the old crazy Britney Spears?
None.



Cheeseburgers or Tacos?

Cheeseburgers.



Skinny Jeans or Flare?
Skinny Jeans.

Vans or Flip-Flops?
Flip-Flops.

Myspace or Cell phone?
Cell Phone.

Dark Knight or Twilight?
I haven't watched Dark Knight, but I don't think I can sit through Twilight again.

Hancock or Iron Man?

Haven't watched lah.

T.V or PS3?

TV.



Winter or Summer?
Winter.

Spring or Autumn?
Autumn.

Check the following if it applies to you
;

Kissed over three people [ ]

Kissed under three people [x]
Tried something new you regret [x] 

Tried something new that your proud of [x]

Got into a physical fight [x]

Was kicked out of home [ ]

Threw up because of being drunk [ ]
Threw up because of eating to much food [ ]

Ditched a class [x]

Got an A on all finals [ ]

Got in trouble with the police []

Picked your nose [x] ( ITS UNAVOIDABLE )

Ate sushi [x]

Went trick or treating [ ]

Went shopping 3 times a week [x] 

Did something for your birthday [x]
Fell in love [x] 

Got a broken heart [x]

Did something to help the community [x]

Read the entire dictionary [ ]

Went to the zoo [ ]

Failed a class [ ]
Retook a class [ ]

Voted for president [ ]

Distanced from a friend [x]

Lost that friend [ ]



Random 2008
;



Did you go to a funeral this year? For who?
Um, I don't remember anyone passing away this year.

Did you feel like you deserved Christmas presents this year from Santa?

Yeah. :P


Do you even believe in Santa?

No. LOL.

Did you change at all?

Yeah.



For the better or worse?
Both.



Do you have resolutions for next year?

I think so.



What was your New Year's Resolution for this year?:
I don't know - Getting good grades and swimming well?!

Did you take up any new hobbies this year?:

Drawing chibis.

Did you make any new friends?:

Yeah.



Did anything change lifestyle-wise?:
Yeah.



Did you lose any friends?:

No.

How many bfs/gfs have you gone through this year?:

None. Clean record.

Run into an ex from last year?:
Um, maybe... not.

You favorite moment of 2008?:

Well, I don't have a specific one. But it'll be one moment where I'm just lazing around.

The moment you laughed the hardest of 2008?:

Er, if I could keep track, I would.

The saddest you have ever gotten in all 2008?:
I guess it was one whole week I was like that. Kinda emo.

Did you find the love of your life (or current life) this year?:

Nope.



How many new people did you meet this year?:

Er, 30? Maybe.. 100?

Any old hobbies that you gave up this year?:
Stamp collecting.

What grade are you in this year?:

Ten / Eleven.

Make any changes on what you want to be when you grow up this year?:
Um, more responsible, smarter and err.. better at drawing chibis.

How many haircuts have you had?:
This year: 4.

What's your favorite band that you started listening to this year?:

Paramore.

Gone to any concerts this year?:

Dance concert - yeah.

How many days/weeks/months are left of 2008?:

errrrr.. I only did it in 2009. :P

Would you say that this year was better than last year?:
Not really.



Was your o8/o8/08 better than your o7/o7/07?:

Aiyoh, how la I remember?

What's a food that you tried this year?:
Alot lah. Confectionary gummies, chocolates from Madrid, chilli.

Where did you go on vacation?:
Singapore.
I went to Phuket on a competition trip. Gosh, saddistic.

Been dumped this year?:

No.



Been with any dead-beat bfs/gfs this year?:

No.

Thought about your sexuality or made any changes about it this year?:
NO.



Any changes in your religion?:

No.



Tell me something grand you have learned this year:

To swim fast. LOL.

Tell me something, kinda funny, but totally true, that you have learned:



Ahahaa, how to shave for competitions. Gross, totally.

Get any new pets?:

Nope.



Lose a pet?:
Nope.


Lose any family members?:

No.



What is the best gift you have received this year?:
Macbook speck case / M&G hoodie / bubble penguin keychain thing my sister got for me. :D

Did you get injured this year?:

I lost count. LOL.



Or just hurt (physically) in any way?:

Yeah.

Get told any secrets?:
yeah.

Get your secrets blurted all over the place this year?:
Nope.

How was Prom this year?:
Okay lah.



How was your Homecoming?:

Didn't have one.

Is there anybody's Prom you wish to go to next year?:
TiS Prom.

What month is it now?:
January.



What do you think 2009 will bring?:
More good grades, achievements and skills. :D


If you can remember, how was your 2006?
I didn't swim as much. And Megan was with meeeee. Oh, I moved to CiS.



What do you think you'll be doing in 2010?

Uni, I guess. Hopefully still dancing. Swimming maybe?


ily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home