Sunday, January 18, 2009

# 74 } selangor age group oh' nine.

Wellwell, let's just say my blog's not going to be very active now.
Why?

1. I'm running out of things to blog
2. I am too busy coming up with Naruto / Avatar chibis
3. I'm full of homework
4. My dad banned me from the internet alot.
5. IGCSE is in 14 weeks.

xxxx

Back to Selangor Age Group.

Well, I'm freaking old now, I'm swimming in Group One. And super Shan is super fast. She's super awesome! :D

So, let's let the pictures do the talking.. or a bit of it anyway. :)

farahh, took this. :P

mohana the super fast!

michelle and the smallies.

the girls, minus laura and mohana. :(

relay team group one yo! :D:D

I'm kinda happy that I improved in everything I aimed to improve in except the 50 breast la. Screw the 200 back and 400 IM. And I got medals too. *gasp* And I also unfortunately DQed my 100 breaststroke. It was a true mistake. Seriously.

What I was upset about?
I didn't break the 30 second mark for 50 free.
and
I didn't do 36 seconds for 50 breastroke.

GAH.

Anyway, Cempaka won both relays.
Uber happiness okayyyy. "D


Unexpected fragility.. Men are strange.
- Temari of the sand

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home