Wednesday, January 7, 2009

# 71 } homework stab.

Okay, so it looks like IGCSE has put pressure even on our teachers.
Like I've been getting homework like drops of rain on a rainy day.
I feel horrible.

Now I can't read as many Naruto comics anymore!
:(


But, in any case, I've come up with my final Gaara chibi.
Unfortunately, I don't have it with me now. :P

So Imma scurry off to do some of my homework.
Btw, I think I won't be blogging until exams.
Well, I won't blog unnecessary posts like this one at least.

Damn, life stinks.

xxxx


Anyway, I've gotten some pictures from the ACTS Ad Deum workshop / KLPAC performance.
It still has the watermark, but oh well. :P

The Workshop




The Performance Day


me and miss shizu.

me and miss bethany.

MY jia huai!

me and miss ester.

nasha. :)







Well, thats all. :D


Yeah... I'm going to tear him apart. Then drag it out... What, you ask? The insides, of course. A lot comes out, right?
- gaara -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home