Monday, March 23, 2009

# 82 } failures.

Ah, I really miss Cempaka now.
When it comes down to exams, you can negotiate your marks.
But in TiS, NOOOOO, its final all the time.
*sad face*

I miss:
Mr Kumar's amazing maths classes.
Miss Ellen's Bio classes.
Mr James' Add Math classes.
Mrs Meena's chemistry overload.
And Sugeeta/Ameli/Khong Fwu/Leon's awesome brightness that can teach you everything in a matter of half an hour. (if only reza was that smart :P)

And I miss all my friends who I study with all the time.
All those times outside the classes memorising the skeleton and Keat's odes.
Grrgrrgrrgrr.

So, judging from this post, you can guess I screwed up the trials.
No A for Chemistry.
No A* for Biology.
Just what am I doing here? T.T

I'm Missing You - Bobby Tinsley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home