Wednesday, January 28, 2009

# 77 } long lost update.

Hello again people. :P
I guess I owe everyone a nice long post, so lets see how long this one goes eh?


Sunday; 24rd January 2009
I got up annoyingly early, like 5 am - just to leave to Teluk Intan, my dad's hometown cause we wanted to avoid the insane CNY jam. I slept partial of the way there. :P
But anyway I'll let the pictures show you how Teluk Intan looks like. A really pretty place I would say. :)




Monday; 25th January 2009
I did some homework, and OH. DOODLED. Meh did a really cool picture of Deidara and Tobi in meh sketchbook while waiting for angpau. :P


And here's a picture of my 81 year old yeh yeh. :)


And I did all my homework larh. Well, the Chemistry papers anyway. =.=

Tuesday; 26th January 2009
Left for home. Finally, after two days of no internet, I'll see my beautiful internet again. :P And I was waiting for the eclipse. Like really excited. And you know what? It rained. GARH.

On the bright side, I doodled some more. XD


Wednesday; 27th January 2009
I woke up insanely early again, except, in a more cheerful mood, cause my family and I were driving down to Singapore. :D I like Singapore. Well, not really, like I can't stand the fact they copy Malaysian food, but its so nice and clean and well, my cousin lives here. *cheesy grin*

I brought my tablet along. I can't use its pressure sensitivity cause my tablet's like not compatible with Mac or something, but whatever, its still pretty useful anyway. Like for playing Pet Society. Oh yeah, check out my new awesome staircases. :P



Thursday; 28th January 2009
Meh visited my grandpa's brother, so like my great grand uncle or something. And well, spent a good two hours on figuring out the family tree. It isn't small mind you. Apparently my great great grandmother had 5 husbands. So I have a seriously humungous family. I finally figured out where my Indian blood came from which made me all so hairy. :( So, I'm part Indian, Chinese and Baba. T.T

Oh, I finished the TobiDei Photoshop project I started yesterday. And made me self a new wallpaper too. :D


(note amazing tablet usage (: )
And for dinner, we went to my aunt's house, to play with the baby and their two cute chihuahua dogs. :)


Them adorable doggies:





The baby who wouldn't stop kicking me:




Friday; 29th January 2009
Have been Pet Society-ing like alot. I just suck so bad at it. Or, I'm just too lazy, and the Gold Mystery Boxes don't like me. But, I found this. Naruto lovers will find this a tad-bit funny. :P



"Jinchuuriki" meaning the "power of human sacrifice", are those individuals possessing tailed demons within their bodies. The demons themselves are known by the number of tails their body possesses, and each has different characteristics. A few named jinchuuriki are Gaara of the Sand, Nii Yugito, Roushi, Killer Bee and Uzumaki Naruto.

Oh well. I didn't know there was another Narutard on board Pet Society.

xx

And I'm super happy.
Cause,
MY TABLET IS WORKING!!
WITH ITS AWESOME PRESSURE SENSITIVITY.
:D :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home