Monday, January 19, 2009

# 75 } miss not-so-photogenic. :P

Sheila, you monkey.
Interesting tag this is. :P


1. Take a picture of yourself right now.
2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair. Just take a picture.
3. Post the photo with NO EDITING.
4. Post these instructions with your photo.
5. Tag 5 people.



I tag:

Joanne
Reza
Chris
Zoe
TANIA!

xxxx

Grh, anyway, my scanner's not co-operating with me. So, I can't scan in the sand genin chibis I worked so hard on. :( Oh oh, I drew Kiba, Shino and Neji too! Although Neji looks bloody retarded.

I really want to. But I guess it'll have to wait a bit.
GRR.


Go Photo Booth! :D




“All I have to do is cover your big mouth and you’ll be dead, but that would be too easy and too boring”
-gaara-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home