Sunday, April 19, 2009

# 101 } big smiles?

Heh.
Not really, but yeah.
Looks like this swimmer's about to retire.
I missed every minute of swimming suddenly (well, not the part where I lost by milliseconds once in a while), but it was fun.

-----

Firstly, another PB!
:P

50 FREE.
30.90

Yes la, damn slow I know;
But it's my PB.
>.<



Anyway, I spent a lot of time today just playing Mario Olympics on Leanne's DS with Shannie. AHAHA. And talking to Sammi. It was really really fun. And Cooking Mama too. I swear, Mohana can't even fry an egg preoperly man. T.T

Oh! Like during lunch, when me, Shan and Sammi went to eat, there was no food left. So they brought out fried wanton. And I ate. And ate. And ate. And ate. 12.
What a pig I am la. :/ But, its the amazing Selangor treatment. ;)

Unlike Shan, David was so mean to me today. Seriously, eating keropok lekor in front of me? Urgh. SO MEAN MAN YOU. :(

On another note, my sister
freaking made the relay team and screwed up. I mean seriously, her first NAG and like the obvious bronze medal, and she screwed up by false starting? Okay, maybe I'm just jealous. :P But oh well, wasn't really her fault, but DARN, what a waste. :(

Something I won't forget?
Bonnie being a complete retard.
Like LOL.


Till President's Cup ya'll!


P.S.: Justin is the most evil person ever. Coming allllllll the way to Shah Alam, and not saying hi. Hmph. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home