Thursday, April 16, 2009

# 98 } selangor FTW!

Yes, Selangor is so totally goinna kick ass during NAG.
I mean, DUH. XD

Ahaha.
We got our freebies yesterday, and lemme tell you they were so awesomely good/expensive. Like major. A pink Arena backpack, 3 Arena shorts, and 3 Arena T-shirts.


Yes, the bag was pink. But guess what? Adam came up to me and was like,

Izzy
Adam
Both

Anybody has a pink bag they don't want?
I doooooo!
Aiya, I want a pink bag.. Wait, you don't want ah?
*nods* TRADE!
*pulls out bags from the bag and trades*

YES. I thought I'd finally seen the day I was forced to carry a pink Arena bag. PHEW.
Oh, and did I mention that he also gave me the "S" sized shirt? Lalalalala. For the first time, I don't get L's and XL's. So, he's made me a very happy person. T.T


But, the pants are really huge. Like major. Like WHOA. When I tried the apparently "S" sized pants, they freaking just slid down. XD My sister got the same size too, and since they weren't elastic, it was funny like hell. ROFL.

The probably only bad thing is, we're not allowed to scratch events, and I really wanted to scratch that 400IM. :'( Oh well, I'll pull my way thru that, I hope. :)


---------

Don't mind me.
It's my blog.
And I'm writing what I think.
If you don't like it, don't read it.
:)


Did you know that Farah isn't allowed to swim for NAG?
Because of Study Skills in school?
I mean, seriously, sorry to offend anyone, but isn't she being given scholarships to swim for the school?
And you're disallowing them because you "think" study skills are wayyyy more important?
So she dropped a class.
Not swimming for this competition's not gonna bump her back up again will it?


Come on.
Farah has been training her ass off, like crazy, like mad, just for this one very important competition, and you -just one week before the competition- go, you can't swim for National Age Group.
To add, she goes for tution too!

Seriously.
Its the qualifications for Sea Age Group.

And the bestworst thing I've heard so far?
My dad wants to pull me out of CSC cause of their kasjdlbganklsdf.
:'(

MICHELLE, SAVE ME. :'(



On another note, Isabelle is beginning to feel disappointed with the cheer group this year, but really, really, believes and prays that they can do well. :)


------

waiting on the world to change;


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home