Friday, April 3, 2009

# 93 } harimau the shiz!

You know when’s the time I get pissed off?
When I find out I get a B for PE and at the bottom, but, they say I’m the best sports girl and represented the school in swimming. And I also participated in every event the school has had, so if I need improvement - improve where?
If I got a B because I didn’t go for MSSD, they didn’t enter me, so?
It doesn’t even bloody add up.
What exactly are the teachers playing at?

xx

On a lighter note, I went for Games Carnival in Cempaka today.
THANK YOU DAVID FOR HELPING ME GET PERMISSION TO GO TO SCHOOL!
:D

I was watching the handball matches all day.
That’s when I find out that James is coughing blood and Julian dislocated his jaw, so Harimau was obviously screwed. T.T

Anyway, I saw all my old friends again. The Damansara ones especially. I missed them all like crazy man. Alvin and Boon Hoe just don’t stop growing, they’re taller every time I see them again. Haha. And Jac Lyn? She’s just majorly awesome at handball. Like whoa! Oh, I also saw Amalina, Shi Fen and Farah; they haven’t changed though. :P

And the Cheras ones (some didn’t even want me in school!). Sheila, Phoebe, Syazana, Zuly, Juna, Sumitha, Najiha, Ching Jin, David, Julian, Zoe, Melody, Ben, Abel, Gary, and a whole other bunch of people. I can say Ben and Abel pwned the field. Hands down the best la them two. :/

Although the Harimau team lost, they gave a really good fight. Sandra, the Damansara keeper was amazing. Playing through a cramp and still doing so well, was like seriously amazing. It makes me wonder why in the world I left Damansara in the first place. ( I just wished I could have played too! :P )



And this is what I’m missing, and currently after my retarded report card, ONE of the only things that’s keeping me in a good mood.

So now, I’m back home, trying to calm down the dog that is so scared of thunder and lightning. Oh, did I forget to mention it bit me yesterday?


membara dalam jiwa;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home