Tuesday, March 31, 2009

# 90 } ramble on.

Before everything, I cannot believe I forgot Tania's birthday yesterday, and really feel like killing myself for forgetting her birthday. *bangs head on wall*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANIA!

Who is she, you ask?
The one and only, genius.
One of the fastest swimers ever.
The best Harimau captain in history.
And my best friend. :D



&&

Oh joy, one more trial exam to accomplish.
Yes, I have a minimal aim of 4A* and hopefully A's for everything else.
Argh, even coach knows I'm stressed out over studies/swimming/dancing. :'(

And my phone credit is majorly dying too.
Hopefully mom doesn't find out anytime soon.


In any case, I have two great birthday parties to look forward to over the weekend! :D

i got lost on the road of life;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home