Tuesday, March 24, 2009

# 83 } making my day.

Okay, so I didn't get an A for Literature.
79 is okay I think.
Better than a 50 yes?
:'(

Anyway, I think it's finally dawning on me. IGCSE stress I mean. Like me, and every other kid who knows there's a mere two months left to cram and study everything. Like me, and every other kid, who wants A*s. Like me, and every other kid, who are not getting A*s now.

All my friends from Cempaka who I really miss have already stopped coming online because they are either studying like mad, or spending time with each other studying like mad. And here I am, lonely, in this school, with no one I can possibly talk to and go to study groups with. I'm not saying that this 2 on 1 stuff isn't good, I just don't cut it.

What happened to major brains and jokes in class? Gone; together with Sugeeta, Ameli, Abel, James, Sumitha, Bryna and everyone else. Or maybe its just me - leaving them. I really miss Mr Kumar's maths stuff which drills you to the bone, but gets you an A* in the end. And most of all, I miss my friends, the loons, the brains, the idiots, the gang and the fun. At least if I was stressing over IGCSE, there are so many more people with me to help me out.

I'm so stumped on how people always think the world revolves around me, and think I am doing well in school. Oh really? Explain my atrocious grades when in Cempaka, Sugeeta is scoring 95s for add maths alone? Its probably just me, but I know I'm capable of so much more. So why is it then? Why?


Oh how I miss you guys so much;;








And this..
..made my day.
Totally. :)

--

And I found a new use for my tablet.

.

.

.

.

.

ADD MATH.


So, yeah, if you can answer this, help me. :o

hehehee.
Khong Fwu is my new add maths sifu.
And my mom's gonna send me to Mr Loh for add maths.
Do I suck that bad?
don't answer that..duh!


adrenaline moving through my veins;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home