Wednesday, March 25, 2009

# 84 } snakeyyy..DIE.







So, all this is from a snake dissection we had last week, when we found a baby snake dead in the drains or somewhere.

Things to note when dissecting a snake:

It smells.
It really smells.
IT REALLY REALLY SMELLS.


Meh, it got easier dissecting it once it stopped looking like a snake, but whatever. I dissected the poor thing with Cyril, I was his personal assistant.

Anyway, back to today, I'm still pretty much in a very ukjgfakjshgdfkahjbsd mood.
Missing friends, upset over bad grades and pretty stressed over IGCSE.

JUN JET, WHEN AM I GETTING THE PAPERS MAN?!

Puh, I'm just glad exams are all over.

And here are the current results:

Literature: 79
Biology: 86
Chemistry: 76
Maths: 73
Add Maths: 67
Physics: 71
English: 82
BM: 90

That's it.
For now.
Only one A*. :(

mommy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home