Thursday, March 26, 2009

# 86 } reasons why..

Firstly, a very happy birthday to Dima.
Yes, he turns a year older today, the 26th of March. :D




&&
It's just great to know that I haven't been forgotten..yet. :)

This was when I was running around the field like a dead donkey. :P
And I'm missing all this;


Haha.
Mr Kumar and Mrs Meena.
Haven't seen them, in some good time now.
Yes, I miss you guys loads too. :P

Anyway, back to today, I wrote a really really good essay dissing a very major exaggerated form of my sister..which I'll post in time. It's pretty long to type out and stuff ya know.

And now, I'm kinduh busy with studies and stuff. Like 40 something days to IGCSE. And I do not want to mess up this one. At least an A* for all my sciences ( and maths! >.< ), but then again, I want an A* from everything. :P And my dad's already picked a very sane, MAJOR academically-inclined, with no one I know schooling there! Even Tania's at INTI and Dima at Sunway. Joanne's at Sunway too! :/

And,
its,
Methodist College, KL.

If you haven't heard it before, no worries. Neither have I. But after being stuck in a class of two, I'd really want a social life.....


nobody wants to be the last one there;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home