Thursday, April 2, 2009

# 92 } last day of term two!

Hehe.
So today was the last day of term two.

We played Monopoly.
I totally won that round man. Jeremy nearly beat me, but I'm pwnsome, so I won . . . naturally. :D

We played volleyball.
My hands kinda hurt from serving and punching the ball. On the bright side, I can make a good decent serve now! Really, I can. :P

We swam.
Okay, we swam from 11-1. Nyehehe. Jeremy jumped in first, before I followed. And we basically were splashing each other, whacking each other with boards, playing monkey with the volleyball, playing water polo, then monkey with the volleyball again, before whacking each other with boards.

And due to Bryan CHOW calling me short, his new name is . . *drumroll* SHORTSTUFF. :D We also climbed on each other's shoulders and tried pulling each other down. I was shoulder-sitted on Jers. And we kicked Reza-butt!

We played speed.
Before going home, Jers and me had a game of speed with UNO cards. Jeremy nearly beat me, but I'm pwnsome, so I won . . . naturally. :D I wish. It was a sad tie. :(

I watched TV.
The usual Naruto, Monster Allergy, Ben 10, and The American Dragon. I like cartoons. And yes, I'm 16.

I went to Mr. Loh's add math tution.
He is the nicest guy ever la. I've never met such a nice add maths teacher before. He gave me like GCE 1994 papers to do, which I sucked at - cause I really didn't cover half the stuff. And there I was sitting for 3 hours, doing differentiation of Trigo and Exponential stuff after that. It was kinda fun. :)

I found out I'm getting a puppy.
Yes, due to my recent attempted house break-in by some jerk, my mom's getting a puppy, for security reasons. YES! I GET A PUPPY OF MY VERY OWNNNNNNNN.


right round;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home