Wednesday, May 26, 2010

regret.

There has not been a single paper that has not made me freeze up during the exam itself. Today was no exception. Biology paper 1. The bar was just raised again. Challenging, just what you’d expect from CIE. I feel really dumb, and I honestly feel like kicking myself for not preparing more by doing AQA. (That I’ll definitely do for Chem now.) And I tell myself I want A*s. I wish. From today til Monday, I’ll be doing Chem like a total nerd, no distractions. I don’t want any.

Aside that, there’s still uni applications to sort out, which I haven’t been succeeding in doing. I have tried to write my personal statement, but I end up staring at a blank page in dismay. I have yet to find out about the Edinburgh award. I have yet to apply for UKCAT and IELTS. Must do soooon! And I just recall I’m attending a Chemistry contest and the Australian Math Competition in July and August. I hope I do well. :D

On the other hand, a Gaga Glee episode made me really happy. :) That, and latin dance class. Finally something fun like the samba, not like the rest weren’t fun. :P This is just challenging. I like challenge. :) Heeh. Ismail, you have no idea what you’re missing out on. That’s for ditching me during the exams. :P I’m hoping this will totally come in handy in casual dancing in dance clubs or anything of that sort. Haha. One day, latin class needs to recorded. For the fun of it.

*This is totally random, but I like guys that dance. It’s just such a turn on. Lmao. Mock me.*

I’ll just try my best to put everything behind me, and do the papers ahead of me the best I can. I just wish the papers would be more do-able. Ugh.

A string of continuous study will do me much good. I’ve told myself I’d do it, and I will. :) Starting tomorrow, no more complaining and regretting. YOU, need to get out of my head so I can concentrate. Lol. Then again, I can’t concentrate either way. Oh wells.

Nerd out! :D

*Must choreograph solo for UNDP audition!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home