Sunday, August 1, 2010

mad charity show @ MOS.

It was honestly an amazing experience altogether. The preparations leading up to the night itself was rewarding, and amazing. I auditioned with Muhaimin by submitting a video of ourselves dancing online, and by some luck, we were both selected for the show. It was a rare opportunity to work with amazing choreographers Tze Hong and Miss Judimar for our performance.

We rehearsed for three weeks, and I've met so many new friends in the process. And it was my first time doing hiphop, so that was definitely something that was challenging. I'm pretty sure I was terrible at it, but I managed nonetheless. ;) In any case, I loved it.

I've performed many times before, but this time, it was different. I was so extremely nervous before hitting the dance floor. I'm just so glad that we hyped the crowd up with our performance, and that everyone liked it; even if I messed up in between. :P

And, the best part is, it's all for charity. It's great that I get to do what I love while contributing to society.

And here's a picture roll. All courtesy of Muhaimin. :)


see, speak, hear no evil + trisha. :P


HAHA. Teh freebra. ;)


I look funneh.


ian, jane, yewwing, trisha and me. :)


me and the sexy lady. ;)


our sad/angry picture. LOL.


the disco ball.

And this, is all of us. :)



I miss everyone already. And I'll remember every second of it. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home