Wednesday, June 23, 2010

grad ball + toy story.

I’m glad that Grad Ball is finally over, I mean, the journey there was stressful and tough, and I’m glad it turned out pretty well too.

Me and Youlin had our hair and make up done at 4ish, and the make up artist really did go all out on me with the make up. She even shaved my eyebrows, so my eyebrows look funky now. Lol. First time that’s ever happened to me. And when I looked at myself in the mirror, it really didn’t feel that I was looking at myself. I looked like a girl, like for once. Like, super dolled up.
I laughed. :P

I definitely had fun that night, despite the back pains. And I guess, as usual, dancing was the best part of it. I had the opportunity to usher the VIPs into the hall, dancing in front of them to Youlin’s violin piece, before going into a tango-ish sequence with Azril. I fumbled a good bit, but I’m glad everyone liked it. :)

The rest of the night went by well too. I sat with Chung Wye, Victor, Choon Lim, Zhen Howe and the gang, and our table was super happening. LOL. It was just a good night, something I can’t really put into words. The main point is, I did have fun. Especially the dancing afterwards. :P I stayed over at a friend’s place, my friend was totally accommodating. Although I couldn’t really sleep well cause my back was hurting, I was pleasantly surprised that night.

Okay, so, here’s a picture roll. :)


group shot. :D kah mun's such a hottie.


slow dancing. i was laughing. lol. :P


performance with azril. :)


my intake people + the graduating intake people.


ushering of VIPs.


me and mr tcsh. I will be taller than him one day. XP


me and yan leng, the awesome photographer. :)


me and kah mun. :D


me and youlin. :) :) :)


pay close attention to the background. :P


me, chung wye and kah mun. teehee.

And after that, I had an even better time. Quality time with Kah Mun + someone. :D



I woke up nice and early at 7 the next morning. I had a pretty good morning despite that anyway. :) :) And after that, I left with Chung Wye and Victor to 1 U to eat lunch and watch Toy Story 3. Toy Story 3 was amazing, even if we were packed into a whole theater of little kids. I nearly cried, it was touching in the end. :( But the mood was totally ruined with the “Oh, Romeo, Romeo” bit at the ending credits. And then after chilling at Coffee Beans for a while, I went back home. I had a good two days.


It was awesome. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home