Tuesday, June 1, 2010

a good paper.

Today is the first day I came out of the exam hall and felt like I actually everything right. I feel kinda happy with myself, and its good that I have less a paper to fear now. :) Chemistry paper 2 was indeed something I feared, and I’m glad its over. Other than the stupid careless mistake of the catalyst for a reaction, I think everything else was right. Thank goodness I did the GCE past years and did the organic chemistry bit in the paper today. :P Thumbs up for being a nerd!

And now, I’m at home, listening to a really mixed playlist of my current favourite stuff. I don’t think I’ll be sick of these songs any time soon. :P

  1. Beautiful Day - Lee DeWyze
  2. Falling Slowly - Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze
  3. Halfway Gone - Lifehouse
  4. If You’re Not the One - Daniel Bedingfield
  5. You’ll Always Be My Baby - David Cook
  6. Beth - Glee Cast
  7. Airplanes (Cover) - Cathy Nyugen
  8. Dream with My Eyes Open - Alex Lambert
  9. Bad Romance - Glee Cast
  10. All In - Lifehouse
  11. Every Breath - Boyce Avenue
  12. In Your Skin - Lifehouse

Okay, so there is a reason why its mostly full of Lifehouse songs. I just downloaded their Smoke & Mirrors album from a webbie online. And I’m loving it. No doubt Lifehouse is one of my favourite bands next to Coldplay, Paramore and AAR.


And oh! There’s this thing I tried photoshopping a while back, which I just found today. :P It’s a black cat. No reference, which probably explains why its a bit cacat. I shall finish this one day. I promise. :D

And yet, under this smile masked on my face, deep inside me, I’m still confused and hurting. I think the need for me to punch someone is just so strong, and I can’t help but feel like giving up. Honestly, I don’t even know what is holding me back from giving up, but I know that as much as I try to give up, a small part of me doesn’t want to let go. And that’s what bugs me, because it pains me to be like this; and yet, there is NOTHING I can do about it but wait.

*My internet was not working yesterday, which explains why this blogpost was only posted now. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home