Wednesday, June 30, 2010

the third semester.

So, its finally the final six month stretch of my entire A Levels course. The most hectic stretch, and the most important. And, to tell the truth, I'm afraid. I'm so afraid. What if nothing ends up the way I want it to be? Its every night for the past two nights that I feel like curling up in my bed and crying because I fear of what might happen.

The university applications. Work experience. Jog for Hope. Editorial board. IELTS. UKCAT. UNDP Dance. Ballet exams. Modern exams. A2.

There's just so much to be done, and no time to do them. And somehow only you can calm me down.

Seeing you and spending time with you makes me happy, it makes me smile genuinely even if its for a brief period of time. I know I'm mean most of the times, but I like it when you sulk and make me apologize profusely. :) I like all the times I spend with you, especially after a long day of studying. I wish you'd know how much you meant to me.

Gosh, its so hard to blog when all I think about is you. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home