Monday, July 12, 2010

mad charity show.

So for the first time ever, I'll be doing hiphop numbers on stage. Oh what the hell, its the first time I'm attempting hip-hop ever. The only thing I've done that comes close to hip hop? Grooving and dancing at parties/clubs/proms. Which is a stretch, cause obviously I have no experience at all in anything street. But, I'll totally try, and make it as natural as possible. Hehehe.

It's going to be a dance show, full of all different styles from sultry salsa to flowing contemporary to hard hitting hip hop. A tale of a girl with determination, skill and passion.

So come support the event? :) It's definitely one of the first to raise money through dancing, and it is geared up to be a promising night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home