Monday, September 27, 2010

september.


It's the last week of September, and it sucks - because I'm sick. I can still move about though, but my flu is messing with my sense of balance, strength and giving my splitting headaches/body aches.

I feel very underaccomplished at the moment, I'm barely done with any of my university stuff, my work experience is half hanging in midair, my A2 is going to be a total mess since I haven't studied and all I feel like doing is spending time at farms and around animals (really not possible since I'm sick now) . What bad timing for everything. :(

I'm feeling a bit dozy now, so I'm going to tuck into bed with my Physics textbook and hopefully absorb some information about MRI machines.

What I want right now is anything proper I can use to scribble my work experience stuff in. It looks odd in a notebook with 4 other subjects. And I'm not liking it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home