Saturday, December 4, 2010

mom's away day.

So I spent a half a Friday and half a Saturday at PD's Avillion Hotel. It was mum's Shell department's away day. And, unexpectedly, I did have fun. Mum has some amazing colleagues.

The first thing I did there was to look out of the hotel room. It was certainly a breathtaking view. And the smell of the sea is simply refreshing.


Right after we checked in, we sort of rushed to the beach. My sister and I anyway. This was while my mum and her colleagues + family members were playing games NEXT to the beach. Let's just say I couldn't wait to get onto the beach. Haven't been to the beach in ages, and I just love the feeling of the fine sand between my toes.


When everyone eventually got onto the beach, I joined them for Tug of War. See? I can be tough too! And me and my team totally won the challenge. ;) Yes, mum has strong colleagues too. :D



And being at the seaside, I couldn't resist not taking a photo of myself. I literally climbed up onto the railings and posed next to the lamp post. I guess I was lucky enough that none of the hotel staff chased me down. It would have been a pretty steep fall into the sea. :P

Soon after, everyone headed to the function room for dinner. Everyone had a blast kareoke-ing. (I really hope I spelt that correctly). Yes, I did sing. But of course, I shant upload ANY embarrassing pictures of myself to add to the ones already existing and circulating the internet.

Shall I finish this post off with group shots and smiles? :)

family. :D

smiles without dad. :(

over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home