Sunday, November 21, 2010

post a levels.

I don't really have much on my to-do list before I *hopefully* leave to UK for my university studies. At the moment, its pretty short. :)

  1. To catch up with everyone I haven't seen in ages cause of my studies. I feel terrible for not bothering to keep in touch with some of my best friends, sometimes even forgetting their birthdays. Basically, spend as much time as possible with the people I love.
  2. To dabble in as much dance events as possible before I leave. Trying some contemporary dance classes is pretty much at the top of my list.
  3. Learn how to cook, because I don't feel like burning down a building, especially not in central London.
  4. Start preparing for the future. Because I don't want to be scraping through my university classes, and I actually do want to do well. I'm going to take as many opportunities for attachments as I can.



You can tell I'm dying to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
It somehow feels like I have so much time, yet no time at all.

*returns to sifting huge piles of A level material*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home