Thursday, November 25, 2010

pony rides.


Yes, today, I got up at 6.30 am especially for these bunch of adorable little kids. It didn't take a lot of effort to get me out of bed though. I was honestly excited to clean up the ponies before they arrived. Do I sound like a workaholic or what? X)

When I arrived, I spent half an hour bathing this fella right here, Quickstep . . . with a bucket of soap and water *pokes little green bucket behind Quickstep*. I believe I scrubbed him from head to tail. Man, I don't even clean myself up this well. And of course, after I was done, I think I might as well have taken a bath myself. I was soaked, but it was all in good fun. :D

At 9.30 the little kids came along, and suddenly I felt so tall. That feeling doesn't come everyday. No in fact, it barely comes along, unless I'm in 5 inch heels. I had fun hoisting up the little kids onto the ponies and bringing them in a huge circle around the paddock. Everybody wanted a piece of Danny. The ponies totally got pampered today, with their share of carrots and apples and the sort.


(His mane looks so pretty here. I brushed him well. :P )

And now, after a tiring morning, I'm sitting at home, listening to Glee songs from next week's episode. It's gonna be amazing, I can just tell.

hey soul sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home